The following orchestra vacancies will be auditioned by pre-recorded video on July 17, 2019.
Please click language for the position description (.pdf, will open in a new window)
Video Audition Process
1. A qualified candidate may apply to audition, as per the advertisement.
2. Specific instructions regarding which excerpts from the list to record, and in what
order, will be sent out to the candidate.
3. Once recorded, the candidate will submit the file (or private YouTube link).
4. Since the audition is screened, the audition committee will only listen to the videos.
The proctor will watch the video for authenticity, and to ensure that recording
guidelines have been followed.
5. Any candidates who pass the video audition will be offered a two-week trial period
with the TBSO. This two-week trial period is effectively the “final round” of the
audition. (It is unscreened, since the candidate would be required to play in the