Health & Safety with the TBSO
Guidelines for attending a concert
We are delighted to be hosting live performances again! Thank you so much for your support during this time as we implement some new safety measures to ensure we can safely organize a concert under the current circumstances. We would like to make this experience as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone, and we need your help to do so. Please carefully review this document before purchasing your tickets and attending the event.
Symptoms of COVID-19 range from mild — like the flu and other common respiratory infections — to severe. We ask that you please refrain from attending the event if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms up to 48 hours before and on the day of the event:
- Fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8oC or higher)
- Cough that’s new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
- Barking cough or making a whistling when breathing (croup)
- Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe completely)
- Sore throat
- Trouble swallowing
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Headache that’s unusual or long-lasting
- Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Muscle aches
- Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
- Sluggishness or lack of appetite (especially in young children)
- Runny, stuffy, or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who becomes ill or experiences symptoms of COVID-19 while attending the event should go home immediately and self-isolate.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS
Please help us protect and keep everyone as safe as possible. We will be following the Ontario provincial government’s Roadmap to Reopen – Step 3 restrictions on gatherings. All attendees, staff, and performers are also required to adhere to the following guidelines for this event:
- VACCINATION: Proof of double-vaccination will be required when attending in-person TBSO concerts.
- MASK OR FACE COVERING: Masks are required and must be worn appropriately to cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- SCREENING QUESTIONS: All concert attendees will be asked a series of health screening questions before entering the facility.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Aside from the people within your household or social circle, all attendees must maintain physical distancing of two metres from every other person. Performers must also maintain physical distancing of two metres from every other person, except other performers where necessary for performance purposes.
- HAND SANITIZER USE: We will be providing hand sanitizer for all attendees to use before entering the building. Hand sanitizer dispensers will also be available inside the building for attendees to use at any time.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: No food or beverage will be served or permitted at the event.
- ASSIGNED SEATING: There will be assigned seating at the event. All attendees must remain in their assigned seats, and we ask that you not switch seats or move to a different area. Households or friends purchasing as a group will be seated based on transactions. Please purchase all the tickets for your group in one transaction if you wish to be seated together.
For more information on the current provincial guidelines, please visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario