Health & Safety with the TBSO
Guidelines for attending a concert
We are delighted to be hosting live performances again! Thank you so much for your support during this time as we implement some new safety measures to ensure we can safely organize a concert under the current circumstances. We would like to make this experience as safe and enjoyable as possible for everyone, and we need your help to do so. Please carefully review this document before purchasing your tickets and attending the event.
Symptoms of COVID-19 range from mild — like the flu and other common respiratory infections — to severe. We ask that you please refrain from attending the event if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms up to 48 hours before and on the day of the event:
- Cough or barking cough
- Shortness of breath
- Lost sense of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
- Extreme tiredness
PLEASE NOTE: Anyone who becomes ill or experiences symptoms of COVID-19 while attending the event should go home immediately and self-isolate.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS
Please help us protect and keep everyone as safe as possible. We will be following the Ontario provincial government’s plan to safely reopen Ontario restrictions on gatherings. All attendees, staff, and performers are also required to adhere to the following guidelines for this event:
- VACCINATION: Proof of double-vaccination will be required when attending in-person TBSO concerts.
- MASK OR FACE COVERING: Masks are required and must be worn appropriately to cover the nose and mouth at all times.
- SCREENING QUESTIONS: All concert attendees will be asked a series of health screening questions before entering the facility.
- HAND SANITIZER USE: We will be providing hand sanitizer for all attendees to use before entering the building. Hand sanitizer dispensers will also be available inside the building for attendees to use at any time.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE: No outside food or beverage will be permitted at the event.
For more information on the current provincial guidelines, please visit: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario