The Thunder Bay Symphony Orchestra invites students to tell it like it is. Does the TBSO “rock your world” or “sink like a stone”?
You can either write a review (25 words or less) or draw a picture to describe the impact of a live symphony concert. One student from each high school and post-secondary institution and a maximum of 4 elementary school students who attend a symphony concert between October and February and give their reaction to the experience will win either a TBSO CD or a TBSO T-Shirt (your choice). The most powerful entry of all received will win a $50 iTunes gift card!
- Students will provide their name, school, teacher, and the name and date of the concert attended
- Students will provide a creative review in 25 words or less – prose or poetry – of that concert experience
- Students may identify, outside of the review, a performer that impressed or depressed them
- Contest ends midnight on February 29, 2012
- Winners will be notified by March 19, 2012
- The Judges Panel will be selected from the following: Music Director, General Manager, Resident Conductor, Marketing & Communications Manager, one TBSO musician, and one TBSO Board member
- All entries will become the property of the TBSO and may be used for promotional purpose
This contest is now closed. Thank you to all those who participated.
Contact Emily Carr, Marketing & Communications Manager, 807.474.2280 or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information or with any questions.
Back to TBSO Education